Tuesday 8 October 2013

Reflection (Second Quarter)

Reflection: (SECOND QUARTER)

              For how many months in schooling, I can say that there are  a lot of worth remembering topics that I absorb this second quarter. I learned how to create post in my blogger and this is a big advantage with me .  But I cannot deny the fact that there are also some  foolishness doings that I made  in my studies just like for example  not taking seriously in the subject MATH , and us the effect of this unnecessary doing I got lower grade , but now I learn my lessons , i will study hard not only in math but in all the subject that we learning .

               I will strive hard to get a higher grades and made proud to my parents .For me problems are challenge in life that we are all possesses and for that let us face it all with a smile .I am relating all with this with the saying   "Nothing Can Be Accomplished, Until We Take The First Step".

No comments:

Post a Comment